ESAB Caddy Tig 2200iw AC/DC TA34 Watercooled Package
The Caddy is already a classic power source in the mobile welding equipment field. With the introduction of the Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC series and a full range of accessories, you will find the optimal solution for a wide range of TIG welding applications.
• Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
• Easy to use – all welding parameters in an easy to understand layout.
• QWave- enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
• AC frequency and balance control – optimises weld pool.
• Electrode preheating – excellent start and extended electrode life time.
• ESAB 2-program – possibility to change program during actual welding.
• DC Pulsed TIG welding – easy control of heat input and the weld pool.
• DC Micro Pulse – minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets.
• True MMA characteristics – Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch (DC).
Offering true portability
Not only is Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC small and of low weight. Thanks to its intelligent, compact design it is easy to take along to different indoor and outdoor worksites and also to tuck away when not used, making it handy both in the workshop and on the move.
Single phase mains connection makes it easy to find an electricity supply for the unit, and it works equally well when powered by a portable generator. Thanks to the built-in PFC circuit the machine can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m, giving the welder a very large working radius.
Impact resistant design
Composite materials in combination with smart design solutions provide a durable and impact resistant machine, adapted to rough conditions. The control panel is recessed, which provides additional protection and durability. Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC has sturdy and impact resistant cable connectors with OKC 50.
4 Metre TIG Torch 0700025534
3 Metre of mains cable
2 Metre of gas hose
4.5 Metre Earth return cable
ESAB Coolmini Watercooler 0460144880
Foot pedal T1 Foot CAN incl. 5 m cable 0460315880
- Mains supply, V/Ph Hz 230/1 50/60 Hz
- Fuse (slow), A 16
- Recommended generator size, KvA 12
- Mains cable, mm2 3 x 2.5
- Maximum output
at 20% duty cycle, TIG , A/V 220/18,8
at 60% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 150/16,0
- Setting range TIG AC/DC, A 3-220
- Setting range MMA, A 4-160
- Open circuit voltage, V DC
VRD inactive 46-60
VRD active <35
- Power factor at maximum current, at TIG mode 0,99
- Efficiency at maximum current, at TIG mode, % 66
- Dimensions LxWxH, mm 418 x 188 x 345
- Weight, kg 15
- Enclosure class IP 23
- Application class Standards
- Operating temperature, °C -10 to +40
- Water cooling unit CoolMini :
Cooling capacity, W, l/min at 40°C 700/1,0
Coolant volume, l 2,2
Max flow, l/min 2
Max pressure, 50/60 Hz, bar 2.3 bar
Weight, kg 6,7
External dimension, LxWxH, mm 418x188x137
- MMC panels : TA34 AC/DC
Slope up, sec 0-10 –
Slope down, sec 0-10
Gas pre-flow*, sec 0-5
Gas post-flow, sec 0-25
Pulse -/ background time DC, sec 0,01-2,5 –
MicroPulse time, sec 0,001-0,250 –
Frequency AC, Hz 10-152
AC balance, % 50-98