Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 3 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
- 8 separate memory settings
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable with in 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded)
- Cartridge Dimensions 133 x 114 x 9 mm
- Viewing Area 100 x 60 mm (3.93 x 2.36 in.)
- Lens Shade DIN 5-8/9-13
- Power Supply Solar cell plus battery replaceable. (2*CR2450 lithium). Alerts when low battery.
- Sensors 4
- Switch Time 1/25,000 s. from Light to Dark
- Classification 1/1/1/2
- Standards DIN plus, CE, EN175, EN 379, EN166, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS 1338.1
- Weight 640 g (1.4 lbs)