Tyrolit 115mm x 1.0mm Cutting Disc
BASIC* Cutting Disc for Stainless Steel
The BASIC* cut-off wheel for stainless steel can be used to cut metal sheets, profiles, pipes, rods with small diameters and solid material. The chemical purity of this tool is a requirement of machining stainless steel in order to avoid impairments to the material, such as corrosion, pitting corrosion or a reduction in the fatigue strength. The 1.0 mm thick cut-off wheels are particularly suitable for quick, comfortable and low-burr cutting.
- For machining different stainless steel grades
- For cutting metal sheets, profiles, pipes, rods and solid material
- The chemical purity of the product prevents corrosion, pitting corrosion and reduction in fatigue strength for good results on stainless steel
- Convenient and low-burr cutting with good wheel life
- The thickness of just 1.0mm enables speed and precision when working