25kVA Column Spot Welder Pneumatic c/w TE101
25Kva Column Spot Welder.Pedal Operated C/W TE101 Microprocessor Control
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility
- Chrome-copper electrode holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke
- Epoxy resin coated transformer
- Water cooled transformer, arms and electrodes
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE101
- Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached. The foot pedal is adjustable in length
The TECNA TE101 is a microprocessor-based welding control.. The weld control is used to control the movement of the welder and the thyristor / silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) that regulates the welding current. The working program followed by the TECNA TE101 is created through the 13 programming parameters available in the control. The TE 101 may be used for both manual and pneumatic-operated welders.
- Synchronous thyristor drive with phase-shift control for welding current adjustment.
- Built in ammeter (RMS value), 2 selectable ranges (18-56 kA).
- Storing of 99 welding programs.
- Inputs for external selection of 31 programs or 15 programs with parity control.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Pre-weld, slope and pulse functions.
- Welding current control limits. Error condition signaling output and function to stop welder operation.
- Single and repeat operating mode. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Welding current compensation function to assist welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Possibility to connect two independent start of cycle device using different welding programs.
- Auto retain disabling for manually actuated welders.
- First phase shift delay adjustment. It enables the machine line current best balance.
- Cos φ adjustment, allow to optimise current adjustment linearity.
- End of cycle output for automation applications.
- Thermostatic protection input.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W max with short circuit protection.
- Optional insulated RS 232 interface. Allow the connection with a printer or a personal computer for production data recording.