The Weld Star Infinium inverter plasma cutting machine range with built-in compressor has been designed as an integrated portable cutting machine which incorporate the most advanced IGBT inverter technology.
- The PC65 plasma cutting machine offers excellent operator flexibility with a built in air compressor while mounted on a trolley for easier movement.
- Advanced, high efficiency plasma systems that offer flexible portability along with smooth and precise cutting characteristics that is ideal when cutting steel, stainless, copper, cast iron as well as aluminium.
- The Weld Star Infinium plasma range offers the flexibility of switching between the built in compressor or using your own workshop supplied compressed air.
- Clean cut of 25mm and a severance cut of 35mm based on mild steel using workshop compressed air
- Auto pilot restart allows for faster restarting of the pilot arc which allows for uninterrupted cutting of grid or perforated type material.
- Plasma cutting speeds can be up to 1.8 times faster when compared with oxyacetylene cutting.
- Advanced non HF pilot arc ignition via the supplied plasma cutting torch.
- The trolley offers excellent portability when working or maneuvering on site or in the workshop.
- User friendly operator control panels.
- Generator friendly (with built-in AVR).
- Optional circle cutting guide kit available.
- 5 year warranty
PC65 Package includes
- UPH-125 6mtr Plasma Torch
- Air Regulator
- Work Return Lead
- Input Voltage: 400V AC ±15% 50/60Hz
- Ieff (A): 17.1
- Input Power (kVA): 12.4
- Cutting Current Range (A): 20 – 65
- No-Load Voltage (V): 450
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 65A@90% 61A@100%
- Clean Cut (mm): Internal Air: 20 / External Air: 25
- Severance Cut (mm): Internal Air: 25 / External Air:30
- Min/Max air pressure (external): 5.2 Bar (75psi) / 8 Bar (116psi)
- Minimum gas flow (external air): 7.1CFM 200 Ltr/min
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Idle State Power (w): 22
- Power Factor: 0.99
- Protection/Insulation Class: IP23S/H
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm) Without Trolley: 790 x 245 x 610 With Trolley: 930 x 330 x 775
- Weight (Kg): 56