What data do we collect?
We store information that you knowingly submit to our website. This includes when you create an account, make a purchase and fill in any form. This information may include your email address, name, phone number and address.
How do we collect non-personal data?
We sometimes collect non-personal data about you. This can include the type of device you are using, the time and date which you visit the website, browser type and version and language preferences.
Managing personal data
You can view, edit and delete certain of your personal data. The data which you can view, edit and delete may change over time if we change our website and services. We may keep some of your information privately in our records after you delete your account, this would include purchase history, this information may not personally identify you. We are required by law to keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your personal information will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information.
Billing and payments
We use third parties to process payments securely. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we suggest that you review their respective policies.
We offer newsletters and email marketing which you can subscribe to and stop receiving at any time. You can stop receiving these emails by following the unsubscribe instructions found at the bottom of the email. You will, however, continue to receive emails about order confirmation.
Cookies we use
- Monitoring and providing statistics on how our website is used.
- Helping us improve our website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Seeing how effective adverts on our website are and trying to ensure they are as relevant as possible.
- Providing feedback to our affiliates, and third parties we have allowed to link to our website, regarding users accessing their sites. This information may be used by those third parties to improve their sites or services.
- Testing the website’s design and operability.
- Helping improve the user experience, such as remembering items in your basket
We will never sell you data onto third parties.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will update the date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Last updated: 4th April 2022.