Optrel Panoramaxx CLT Black For Air Helmet
The world famous Crystal Lens Technology 2.0 is now also available in the Panoramaxx CLT version. Optrel engineers have thus once again pushed the limits of what is possible to a new level.
Anyone who has ever welded with CLT technology will barely be able to believe their eyes.
In addition to the large field of vision and crystal-clear optics, which form an actual assistance system, all members of the Panoramaxx series are equipped with the latest digital electronics. The patented Shadetronic and Fadetronic technologies in combination with the 5-point sensor system and the re-charge energy concept are the core elements.
They enable welders to focus on their work and allow them to work without interruption. This results in quality and efficiency. Thanks to the ergonomic design of the perfectly fitting Optrel lsoFit® headgear, the Panoramaxx is light as a feather and fatigue-free. All Panoramaxx welding helmets are highly robust at the lowest weight and protect users against external mechanical impacts such as high speed particles which hit the helmet at up to 120 m/s. And thanks to grinding mode, which can be easily operated externally, and the incomparable appearance, even grinding work is more fun.
Setting the correct shade level is the most important and at the same time the most neglected function on a welding helmet. This important task is performed by the patented Optrel ShadeTronic® technology. A highly
developed light sensor permanently measures the intensity of the welding arc and regulates the glare protection
in the active state continuously from protection level 4 to the maximum protection level 13 fully automatically. This
enables the welder to achieve optimum dimming and thus uninterrupted work at any welding light intensity. Experience the ShadeTronic® technology in the hot start at the beginning or during the crater filling function at the end of the welding process or simply when welding with different intensities.
With the patented Optrel Fadetronic technology, the opening of the anti-glare display can be continuously adjusted
after welding. The unpleasant afterglow is faded out – especially for high ampere applications. Eye fatigue is significantly reduced thanks to the display opening smoothly and being adapted to the eye.
The unique and environmentally-friendly Optrel re-charge energy concept ensures that welding helmets always
have enough energy. Thanks to the latest solar technology, a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery is recharged
either by the welding light or by the ambient light. In addition, the battery can also be charged directly with any USB
charger via a micro-USB interface. The tiresome changing of batteries is no longer necessary and the environment
The Optrel 5-point detection integrated in the Panoramaxx series is an intelligent sensor control with five sensors. Sophisticated software and clever positioning of four sensors at the corners and one sensor in the upper centre
ensures the glare shield is switched on and off perfectly, even in the most difficult lighting conditions and in constrained positions, as well as permanent dark level adjustment (Shadetronic®, patented) during welding.
Like most Optrel welding helmets, the products in the Panoramaxx series have a grinding mode. It can be conveniently operated externally by means of a robust and well-protected pressure switch. Once activated, the anti-glare display remains deactivated, which guarantees trouble-free grinding work. At the touch of a button, the glare shield is then immediately ready for welding work. Your Optrel welding helmet becomes a true multifunctional work safety device.
Optrel Panoramaxx CLT Black for Air welding helmet
Panoramaxx clt – black: PAPR welding helmet (e3000/X) with Crystal Lens Technology and color realistic panoramic view, variable shade level with ShadeTronic® 2.0/4-12 (manual 7-12), opening delay with FadeTronic, grinding mode, sensitivity adjustment, optrel re-charge, optrel IsoFit® headgear
Spare parts & accessories
- Front cover lens external (set of 5) 5000.270
- Nose protection pads (set of 2) 5003.600
- Inside cover lens (set of 5) 5000.010
- Magnifying lens +1.00 5000.150
- Magnifying lens +1.50 5000.151
- Magnifying lens +2.00 5000.152
- Magnifying lens +2.50 5000.153
- IsoFit® headgear, black, black buttons 5003.290
- 5 Replacement pads for Tricot pad 5004.290
- Dimensional stability Welding mask: up to 220 °C, viewing pane: up to 137°C
- Eye protection Ultraviolet/infrared protection: Maximum protection over the entire protection level range
- Resistance against energy impact, helmet shell B (Impact at medium energy, resistance to a ball with a diameter of 6 mm, 0.86 g, 120 m/s)
- Operating temperature -10°C to + 55°C/ 14°F to 131°F
- Storage temperature -20°C to + 70°C/ -4°F to 158°F
- Gross weight Black 600g (21.2 oz) PAPR 770g (27.2 oz)
- Ampere range Up to 280 A Protection levels 4-12
- Light level 2.0
- EN 379 classification 1/1/1/2
- Grinding mode
- Power supply Solar cells, Li-polymer battery, can be charged via micro-USB cable, battery life 300 to 500 charging cycles
- Sensor system Five sensors
- Sensitivity Continuously adjustable, new with “Super High” sensitivity and tack mode
- Switching time
Light to dark:
0.090 ms at 20°C
0.070 ms at 55°C
Dark to light:
0.1 s to 2.0 s (with FadeTronic)
Extended panoramic field of vision
ShadeTronic® (fully automatic protection level adjustment with individual calibration option of ± 2)
Suitable for welding overhead and in a constrained position