Optrel E684 For Air Helmet
Experience the Difference.
The welder is recognised as the top athlete among the metal craftsmen. They need to cope with harsh work conditions such as fumes, constantly changing levels of brightness and heat. Additionally, welders have a high level of responsibility. A flawed welding seam might, in extreme cases, be the cause for deadly incidents.
Hence, a perfect welding helmet becomes increasingly important. It makes the weld process safer, more efficient, more accurate and more comfortable. Therefore only the best is good enough.
So do not settle for anything less!
Discover the uniqueness of the Optrel e684.
Optrel E684 for Air welding helmet
e684 for air welding helmet (e3000) with variable shade 4/5-13 and Autopilot function, manual mode, HD view 1/1/1/1, opening delay with twilight function, true colour recognition, sensitivity, sensor slide, grind function & comfort head band, comfortable air distribution, airduct (e3000) & faceseal.
Spare parts & accessories
- ADF size / field of view 90 x 110 x 7 mm / 50 x 100 mm
- Eye protection maximum UV- & IR-protection on all shade levels
- Classification due to EN379 1/1/1/1
- Classification due to EN175 B (120m/s impact resistance)
- Switching time light to dark 0.170 ms at room temperature, 0.110 ms at 55 °C
- Switching time dark to light 0.1 – 2.0 s with patented twilight function
- Power supply solar cells and 2 batteries, exchangable
- Operating time batteries appr. 3000 hours (operation)
- Operating temperature –10 °C to +70 °C
- Weight 500 g
- Warranty from date of purchase: 2 years for manufacturing and material defects (battery excluded)
- Warranty extension 1 year additional (battery excluded) for online product registration within the first 6 months (from date of purchase) on optrel.com/register