A Cathodic corrosion proof coating that provides a similar finish to that of hot dip galvanising. A brush on ready Zinc coating compound with high Aluminium content for a high shine finish.
Range of application
For repairs to damaged galvanised surfaces or to cover abrasions during fitting. It provides a cathodic anti-corrosion barrier with a high-quality shine. Ideal for metal erections; farm and commercial installations, gutters, fences, truck platforms and trailers, doors, telephone and commercial booths, etc.
- Cathodic Zinc coating with high Aluminium content
- Immediate drying through O2 exposure
- No capillary cracks
- Can be top coated at any time
- Electrically conductive
- No thinning required for airless spraying when using nozzle size 4 or 5
- 1 litre may coat up to 15 m² with layer thickness at 30μm
- Temp. resistance: up to +500°C