VersaDrive Combi Drill Taps are a time saving solution for pilot drilling & tapping in one easy operation. The Titanium coating provides wear resistance and faster cutting performance.
VersaDrive® Sheet Metal Impacta-DrillTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2€ drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
Recommended for use with Impact Drivers for high drilling and tapping productivity.
- Ground flute twist drill creates the perfect tapping hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non slip shank design
- Drill & Tap in one easy operation
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers (Check minimum torque requirement)
- Maximum tapping thickness is the thread diameter of the drill-tap
- Tapping Stainless Steel requires higher impact torque
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life