The Powermax105 SYNC™ is a next-generation, professional-grade air plasma cutter that dramatically simplifies system operation for cutting and gouging up to 32 mm (1-1/4″). Features automated system process set-up via advanced RFID-enabled SmartSYNC™ torches, and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable that provides trackable utilization data. The Powermax105 SYNC maximizes productivity through reductions in downtime, optimized cut quality performance, and streamlined consumable inventory management.
Easy to use
- Cartridges are easy to identify by process with clear laser marking and color coding to eliminate part mix-ups.
- RFID-enabled SmartSYNC™ torches and cartridges automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- End-of-life consumable detection eliminates the uncertainty of knowing when to change the cartridge.
- Less operator fatigue when using hand torches with our new flexible lead. The lead has the same robustness of our previous lead jacket material and will also be used on robotic torches.
Minimize operation costs
- Simplified system operation minimizes the time and costs spent on training and troubleshooting.
- Reductions to downtime during consumable change-outs and elimination of costs associated with premature disposal of consumable parts.
- Cartridge usage data provides valuable insights for improving cutting operations and consumable inventory management.
- Tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application specific cartridges for various types of cutting and gouging.
- Optimized cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for handheld cutting and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Time-saving hand torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly, change cartridges and applications without returning to the power supply.
- SmartSYNC™ torches are engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Industry-leading reliability reduces production downtime.
- Power supply: 3-year
- Torch: 1-year
- Input voltages 200–600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Kilowatt output 16.8 kW
- Input current
3-PH 58/56/49/25/22 A @ 16.8 kW
Output current 30–105 A
- Rated output voltage 160 VDC
- Duty cycle @ 104° F
70% @ 105 A, 240 V, 3-PH
80% @ 105 A, 480–600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 94 A, 480–600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 88 A, 240 V, 3-PH
- Open circuit voltage (OCV) 300 VDC
- Dimensions with handles 592 mm D; 274 mm W; 508 mm H (23.3″ D; 10.8″ W; 20.0″ H)
- Weight w/7.6 m (25′) torch 45.3 kg (95 lbs.)
- Gas supply Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
- Optimum inlet gas pressure 7.6–8.3 bar (110–120 psi)
- Minimum inlet gas pressure 5.5 bar (80 psi)
- Recommended inlet gas flow rate
Cutting: 260 I/min @ 5.9 bar (550 scfh, 9.2 scfm @ 90 psi)
Gouging: 260 I/min @ 4.8 bar (550 scfh, 9.2 scfm @ 70 psi)
- Input power cable length 3 m (10′)
- Power supply type Inverter – IGBT
- Engine drive requirement 30 kW for full 105 A output
- Certifications CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted. UKCA – Great Britain
- Warranty Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty
|Recommended||32 mm (1-1/4″)||
500 mm/min (20 ipm)
|38 mm (1-1/2″)||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance (hand cutting)||50 mm (2″)||
125 mm/min (5 ipm)
|Pierce*||22 mm (7/8″)||
*Pierce rating for handheld cutting, or mechanized cutting with programmable torch height control.