ESAB Renegade ET is a professional, single-phase, high-frequency start TIG and MMA welding machine. It is designed with industrial-grade IP23 housing, made to stand strong, even in the most demanding environments.
At the same time, it’s lightweight and transporting it is easy thanks to multiple lift points and a high-quality carry strap. Renegade is portable and ready to move with you.
Renegade ET models also have a built-in, active PFC circuit. Even if you’re on a poor power network or using a long extension cable (up to 100 m), you can count on Renegade to continue to perform.
Renegade is simple to use, as well. It offers direct access to parameter settings and an intuitive, bright interface to easily read them, even from a distance.
For the advanced model, you can choose between a classic LED user interface or an innovative, color screen one.
- Highest durability housing with IP23 rating, ideal for indoor and outdoor use in demanding environments.
- TIG pulse up to 999 Hz to increase control of heat input and weld pool.
- Built-in PFC circuit to ensure a stable arc, even with extra long cables, up to 100 m
- Easy-to-read and quick-to-set panel, reduces downtime and improves accuracy
- Dual-current mode trigger allows users to switch between two output current levels to control the heat input and the size of the weld pool
- 4.3 in. color screen provides a visual presentation of adjustment (advanced model)
- Easily access up to 10 jobs by torch trigger (advanced model)
- Modular system with tool-less connection to optional water cooler and trolley
- New Exeor TIG torch included in advanced model
|Voltage||115/230 VAC 1, 50/60 Hz|
|TIG Welding Output||140 A / 15.6 V (115 VAC) @ 25 % Duty Cycle|
90 A / 13.6 V (115 VAC) @ 60 % Duty Cycle
70 A / 12.8 V (115 VAC) @ 100 % Duty Cycle
210 A / 18.4 V (230 VAC) @ 25 % Duty Cycle
135 A / 15.4 V (230 VAC) @ 60 % Duty Cycle
105 A / 14.2 V (230 VAC) @ 100 % Duty Cycle
|MMA Welding Output||110 A / 24.4 V (115 VAC) @ 25 % Duty Cycle|
71 A / 22.8 V (115 VAC) @ 60 % Duty Cycle
55 A / 22.2 V (115 VAC) @ 100 % Duty Cycle
210 A / 28.4 V (230 VAC) @ 25 % Duty Cycle
135 A / 25.4 V (230 VAC) @ 60 % Duty Cycle
105 A / 24.2 V (230 VAC) @ 100 % Duty Cycle
|Open Circuit Voltage||78 VDC|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.99|
|Setting Range MMA/DC||20.6-24.4 V (15-110 A)|
20.6-28.4 V (15-180 A)
|Setting Range TIG/DC||10.4-15.6 V (10-140 A)|
10.4-18.4 V (10-210 A)
|Fuse Slow||16 A|
|Energy Save Mode||<30 W|
|Voltage Steps||ET 210iP ADV|
|Supply Plug||CEE 16 A|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +40 °C|
|Dimensions, L x W x H||460 x 200 x 320 mm|