The ESAB Origo Tig 4300iw AC/DC welding power source provides excellent arc strike and consistent, stable arc in both DC and AC modes. Typical materials for AC welding include aluminium, aluminium alloys and magnesium alloys. With stainless steel, mild steel and copper alloys being typical for DC.
AC welding with QWave
One of the most important tasks of a TIG welding power source is to provide a stable arc. The ESAB Origo Tig 3000i AC/DC with its built in QWave function, which optimises the AC wave form to give a smooth arc and at the same time the lowest possible noise without compromising the weld result.
This machine also has True AC rating where set current is always equal to the true current.
Easy to use
The ESAB Origo TA24 AC/DC offers the necessary functions for AC/DC Tig welding with an easy to understand MMC panel. AC Balance is the setting to control arc cleaning and penetration and AC Frequency setting is to control arc width. It also has a setting to control Electrode preheating with a possibility to have different shapes of the electrode and at the same time provide better starts with an extended life time of the electrode.
• Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
• QWave enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
• AC Frequency and Balance control – Optimises weld pool
• Electrode preheating – excellent start and extended electrode life time
• DC Pulsed TIG welding- easy control of heat input and the weld pool.
• DC Micro Pulse – minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets
• ESAB LogicPump – ELP, automatic start of the cooling unit by connection of a liquid-cooled torch
• Energy save mode – fan and pump on demand
• User-friendly TA24 AC/DC panel – All welding parameters presented in an easy to understand panel.
• ESAB 2-program function -possibility to pre program and change program during actual welding. Min/max current setting at TA24 AC/DC when using T1 Foot CAN
• True MMA welding characteristics in DC mode – Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch (DC). VRD – Voltage Reduction Device – a safety function
when welding in MMA mode.
ESAB Tig Torch SR-B 400 4 Metre Watercooled 0700025538
Earth Clamp & Lead 5 Metre.
4 Wheel Trolley
Foot pedal T1 Foot CAN incl. 5 m cable 0460315880
- Setting Range Tig AC/DC 4-430A
- Setting Range MMA 16-430
- Mains Supply V/Ph 400/3
- Fuse slow 25 A @ 400 V
- Mains Cable 4 x 4
- Power Factor at Max Current 0.89
- Efficiency at Max current MMA/TIG 76%
- Open Circuit Voltage
Without VRD function 1) 83
MMA VRD function deactivated 2) 60
VRD function activated 2) <35
- TIG Welding Output
430 A / 27.2 V @ 35% Duty Cycle
400 A / 26 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
315 A / 22.6 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- Slope up, sec 0-10
- Slope down, sec 0-10
- Gas post-flow, sec 0-25
- Pulse frequency DC, sec 0.01-2.5
- Frequency AC, Hz 10-152
- AC balance, % 50-98
- Standards IEC/EN 60974-1,-2,-3,-10
- Dimensions, L x W x H 625 x 394 x 776 mm