Bahco ERGO™ Filemaster For filing concaves, flat surfaces and large holes. Curved teeth give fast removal of soft metals, lead, aluminium, soft wood and fillers. Provides a high removal rate in soft materials, leaving a smooth finish. Shape; edges tapered towards the tip and are uncut. Coated with a protective layer of paint.
Fitted with a two-component handle for maximum comfort and an excellent grip Developed according to the scientific ERGO™ process. For filing concave and flat surfaces, and large holes. Suitable for deburring work.
- File handle developed according to the scientific ERGO™ process
- Maximum comfort with minimum effort thanks to an ergonomic design
- Comfortable two-component handle giving an excellent grip
- High removal rate in soft materials leaving a smooth finish
- Curved teeth give fast removal of soft metals, lead, aluminium, soft wood and fillers
- For filing concaves, flat surfaces and large holes
- Shape: edges tapered towards the tip and are uncut
- Half-round surface has milled, curved teeth, concave back is uncut
- File is coated with a protective layer of paint
- Carded complete with ERGO™ handle
Length: 250mm (10in)
File Width: 22mm
File Thickness: 3.6mm
Teeth per cm: 5