VersaDrive® DrillSink 6.8mm Drill x 16.5mm Countersink – M8 Tap
The VersaDrive® DrillSink – Combination Drill ensures smooth countersinking and perfect accuracy every time
The VersaDrive Drillsink is an innovative combined drilling & countersinking tool to save metalworkers time & increase hole accuracy by drilling & then countersinking fixing holes in one operation.
This combination tool provides perfect countersinking accuracy every time by locating the drilled hole in perfect alignment to the countersink. This helps prevent tool chatter and blunting commonly found with standard countersinks.
VersaDrive® DrillSinks have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2€ drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Drill & Countersink in one easy operation
- Perfect concentricity creates the perfect Countersink
- Ground flutes for high accuracy and long life
- High-Grade tool steel
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn-out
- Prevents the chattering of standard countersinks
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills or drill presses
- Up to 16.5mm can be used on impact wrench & impact drivers for fast cutting performance
- Suitable for harder materials such as stainless steel when used at reduced RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life