Tyrolit Cylinder 10×19-6×65 Aluminium Tungsten Carbide Burr
Tungsten Carbide Burr for nonferrous metals
Production of the TYROLIT PREMIUM burrs is performed on modern CNC grinding machines. The result is a highly efficient precision tool that has been specially developed for use on nonferrous metals. With these products you can achieve the longest lifetimes. By choosing the right machine, the correct revolutions per minute and operating speed, and the appropriate cutting and tooth profile, you will pave the way for PREMIUM results.
- For demanding work on nonferrous metals such as aluminium, aluminium bronze, aluminium base alloys, copper, bronze, brass, nickel silver and titanium.
- Particularly suitable for grinding tasks with hand-operated pneumatic or electric machines and industrial robots in difficult-to-reach places.
- Highly efficient precision tool produced on modern CNC grinding machines.
- The tool achieves the longest lifetimes and maximum abrasiveness on nonferrous metals.
- Choice of appropriate machine for perfect results.
- Note right RPM and working speed as well as suitable burr – and tooth shape.