Tecna 50 Kva Spot Welder (Pneu/Micro Processor Control) 4663
Industrial quality 50 kVA pneumatic resistance spot welder with microprocessor control for high production work.
This heavy-duty machine is equipped with a water cooled transformer with epoxy resin coated windings, a two stage electronic foot control and water-cooled arms, electrodes and holders.
- Pneumatic spot welder with TE90 microprocessor welding control unit.
- Optional TE 550 constant current control unit.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for heavy duty and long life, designed for both straight and angled assembling.
- Adjustable electrodes stroke, enabling to reach the max. working rate.
- Water-cooled transformer, with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Water cooled arms, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- All models have been designed for both single and automatic cycle.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- The welder has been designed for connecting a second two stage electric foot. This additional electric foot enables the recalling of the twin pre-setting for time and current, useful when it is necessary to carry out two different welds on the same piece.
- Double effect pneumatic cylinder, lubrication free against oil mist.
- Electrodes force adjustable by means of a protect built-in compressed air filter unit with gauge-pressure, with semi-automatic moisture discharging.
- Electrodes speed regulators (both opening and closing), cylinder end-stroke shock absorber, and silencers for compressed air discharge assuring the minimum noise.
|Input Voltage||415V 50 Hz|
|Power @ 50%||50 kVA|
|Maximum Short Circuit Power||16.5 kA|
|Arms Gap||280 mm|
|Min Throat Depth||480 mm|
|Max Throat Depth||800 mm|
|Force On Electrodes @ Max Length daN||160 mm|
|Electrode Stroke||5 - 120 mm|
|Maximum Welding Power||82 kVA|
|Water Consumption l/min||4|
|Min Water Pressure Bar||2.5|
|Arms Diameter||50 mm|
|Electrode Holders Diameter||25 mm|
|Fuse (Delayed Action)||100A|
|Dimensions (mm)||320 x 800 x 1230|