Tecna 16 Kva Spot Welder Pedal/ Micro Processor Control 4640
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding.
The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator's work.
The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached. The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
|Input Voltage||415V 50 Hz|
|Power @ 50%||16 kVA|
|Maximum Short Circuit Power||11,500 Amps|
|Arms Gap||225 mm|
|Min Throat Depth||230 mm|
|Max Throat Depth||550 mm|
|Force On Electrodes @ Max Length||95 dAN|
|Electrode Stroke @ Max||15 - 90 mm|
|Welding Timer||TE90 Control|
|Water Consumption l/h||150|
|Min Water Pressure Bar||2.5|
|Arms Diameter||36 mm|
|Electrode Holders Diameter||19 mm|
|Dimensions (mm)||320 x 800 x 1230|