Hand Operated Spot Gun 2.5kVA Pulse 230V With Case & Accessory Kit
Includes: 125mm, 500mm arms, and a pair of cranked electrodes
• Versatile portable spot welder for auto body repair shops and maintenance shops.
• Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
• Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
• Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
• All transformers are coated with F class insulation material.
• Test are made using 4000V.
• Force adjustment with scale in daN.
• Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
• Supplied complete with 125mm arms.
• Large choice of arms and electrodes.
• Cos fi control.
Spot Welder 2.5Kva C/W Timer 240V, 3.8m Mains Cable, 7401 Arms
Synchronous timer with SCR
- Time adjustment cycles 2-65
- Current adjustment 40-100%
- Cooling Air
- Supply voltage 50Hz V 230v
- Nominal power at 50% kVA 2.5
- Maximum welding power kVA 16
- Short circuit current kA 8.2
- No load secondary voltage V 2.5
- Insulation class F
- Cables section for L<15 m mm2 2.5
- Delayed fuses A 16
- Standard arms throat depth L mm 125
- Max. electrode force w/short arms daN 120
- Arms gap mm 94
- Max. electrodes stroke mm 55
- Aerial noise produced dB(A) <70
- Level of vibrations m/s2 <2.5
- Welding time cycles 14
- Welding current kA 5
- Working rating in welds/min 2
- Mains cable length m 3.8
- Net weight with arms 125mm Kg 11
- Net weight with arms 500mm Kg 13.5
Max. thickness on mild steel
- with arms 125mm mm 2.5 + 2.5
- with arms 250mm mm 1.8 + 1.8
- with arms 500mm mm 1.2 + 1.2