Spot Welder 7900 2kVA 230V With Case & Accessory Kit
Includes: 125mm, 500mm arms, and a pair of cranked electrodes
• Lightweight professional spot gun for car body repair.
• Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
• Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
• All transformer are coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle.
• Tests are made using 4000V.
• Force adjustment with scale in daN.
• Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
• Supplied complete with 125mm arms.
• Large choice of arms and electrodes.
2KVA c/w Timer 230V, 3.8m Mains Cable, 3501 Arms (125mm)
Synchronous timer with SCR
- Time adjustment cycles 2-65
- Cooling Air
- Supply voltage 50Hz V 230
- Nominal power at 50% kVA 2
- Maximum welding power kVA 13
- Short circuit current kA 7.2
- No load secondary voltage V 2.3
- Insulation class F
- Cables section for L<15 m mm2 2.5
- Delayed fuses A 16
- Standard arms throat depth L mm 125
- Max. electrode force w/short arms daN 120
- Arms gap mm 96
- Max. electrodes stroke mm 55
- Aerial noise produced dB(A) <70
- Level of vibrations m/s2 <2.5
- Welding time cycles 14
- Welding current kA 5
- Working rating in welds/min 2
- Mains cable length m 3.8
- Net weight with arms 125mm Kg 10.5
- Net weight with arms 500mm Kg 13
Max. thickness on mild steel
- with arms 125mm mm 2 + 2
- with arms 250mm mm 1.8 + 1.8
- with arms 500mm mm 1.2 + 1.2