Tecna 35 kVA Spot Welder (Linear Action Pneu/Micro Processor Control) 4665
Industrial quality 35 kVA pneumatic, linear action, resistance spot welder with microprocessor control for high production work.
This heavy-duty machine is equipped with a water cooled transformer with epoxy resin coated windings, a two stage electronic foot control and water-cooled arms, electrodes and holders.
- Linear action pneumatic spot welder with TE90 microprocessor welding control unit.
- Optional TE550 constant current control unit.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for heavy duty and long life, designed for both straight and angled assembling.
- Adjustable electrodes stroke, enabling to reach the max. working rate.
- Water-cooled transformer, with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Water cooled arms, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- All models have been designed for both single and automatic cycle.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- The welder has been designed for connecting a second two stage electric foot. This additional electric foot enables the recalling of the twin pre-setting for time and current, useful when it is necessary to carry out two different welds on the same piece.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life. Adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Cylinder with double stroke with hand control.
- Electrodes force adjustable by means of a protect built-in compressed air filter unit with gauge-pressure, with semi-automatic moisture discharging.
- Electrodes speed regulators (both opening and closing), cylinder end-stroke shock absorber, and silencers for compressed air discharge assuring the minimum noise.