- Variable dark shade 5, 8-14 and variable dark state colors (for shades 8-14).
- The big, 170 x 104 mm, clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- Speedglas Natural Colour technology makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet duct system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using our many additional accessories to just the right coverage for your head, neck, and shoulders.
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes it even more lightweight and easier to go into tight welding spaces .
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled: with the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-01, with welding filter G5-01VC, 611130 can offer eye, face and respiratory protection with a flip-up welding filter in most welding applications. To be combined with 3M™ Adflo Powered Air Respirator or 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator System.
Get comfortable, easy to use protection during welding applications with 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01VC, 611130. To be combined with 3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator or 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator System. Our welding helmet has a flip-up front that gives you a large, 170 x 104 mm, clear view that’s excellent for precision grinding in low-light conditions. Welding filter viewing area 73 x 109 mm. Auto-ON/OFF. Variable dark shade 5, 8-14 and variable dark state colours (for shades 8-14).
- Viewing area (welding filter) 73 x 109 mm
- Viewing area (grinding visor) 170 x 104 mm
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Natural Colour Technology Yes
- Variable colour modes (A-B-C) Yes
- Bluetooth enabled Yes
- Battery lifetime 1500 hours
- Classification 1/1/1/2
- Dark state Shade 8-14
- CUT mode Yes shade 5
- Tack welding mode No
- Light state Shade 3
- UV/IR Protection Shade Shade 14 (permanent)
- Auto ON Yes
- Switching time, light -dark 0.1 ms (+23° C)
- Memory mode Yes, via mobile device app
- Delay (switching time, dark-light) 50 – 1300 ms
- Two step recovery Yes (shade 7)
- Number of sensors (arc detection) 4
- Approvals Eye and Face protection
Welding helmet EN175:B
Welding filter EN379
Protection plates EN166:B
Visor plate EN166:B
- Approval Respiratory Protection / NPF*
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator EN12941 (TH3) / NPF 500
3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulators V-100E, V-200E, V-500E EN14594 (3B) / NPF 200 EN14594 (3B) / NPF 200