Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-01 with filter G5-01TW
- Variable dark shade 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode
- The big, 170 x 104 mm, clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- Speedglas Natural Colour technology makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet duct system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using our many additional accessories to just the right coverage for your head, neck, and shoulders.
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes it even more lightweight and easier to go into tight welding spaces .
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled: with the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-01, with welding filter G5-01TW, 611120 can offer eye, face and respiratory protection with a flip-up welding filter in most welding applications. To be combined with 3M™ Adflo Powered Air Respirator or 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator System.
Get comfortable, easy to use protection during welding applications with 3M™ Speedglas Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01TW, 611120. To be combined with 3M™ Adflo Powered Air Respirator or 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator System. Our welding helmet has a flip-up front that gives you a large, 170 x 104 mm, clear view that’s excellent for precision grinding in low-light conditions. Welding filter viewing area is 73 x 109 mm. Auto-ON/OFF. Variable dark shade 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. Thanks to the improved optics, the G5-01TW welding filter allows you to more readily recognize colours thanks to 3M™ Speedglas Natural Colour Technology.