- Variable dark shades 5, 8-14 and variable dark state colours.
- Speedglas Natural Colour Technology makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Bluetooth enabled: with the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
- By selecting just the right settings for each task, you help reduce eye strain and may help improve the quality of the weld.
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time. Possible to lock-in dark state.
- Switching time (light-dark) 0,1 ms. The sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted for increased swithching reliability
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter G5-01VC, 610030 with Speedglas Variable Colour Technology. For most types of arc welding
Thanks to the improved optics, the G5-01VC welding filter allows you to both more readily recognize colours using the Speedglas Natural Colour Technology as well selecting from three different colour options for the dark state (when welding). Viewing area: 73 x 109 mm. Auto-ON/OFF.
- ADF Dark State Shades Variable Dark Shade 8-14
- Battery Life ADF up to 1500 hours
- Battery Type Lithium 3V (CR2450)
- Light State Shade 3
- Number of Sensors 4
- Product Series G5
- Smallest Saleable Unit Each
- Switching Time (Dark-Light) 50-1300 ms
- Switching Time (Light-Dark) 0.1 ms @ 23°C
- UV/IR Protection Shade 14 (permanent)
- Welding Filter Number 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter G5-01VC
- Welding Process Most types of arc welding, arc detection down to 1 amp TIG, grinding.