Parweld Portable and Lightweight: The XTS 143 is lightweight and with the easy to carry strap, is easily portable, perfect for on the go maintenance applications. Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
TIG Welding Fit: The optional TIG torch and pair it to a suitable gas supply and the XTS 143 can be used for simple scratch start TIG welding, suitable for welding steel and stainless steel (40A minimum).
Generator Friendly: The XTS 143 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
- Ideal for Maintenance and Repair
- Compact & Highly Portable
- Simple Scratch Start TIG
- 230V input
- Lightweight 2.7kg
- 140A @ 20% duty cycle
- Connections 10-25mm dinse
- Over voltage and over current protectionBuilt in electrode anti sticking
- Ideal for use with rutile electrodes3 Years return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
Supplied with 2m electrode holder, 2m input cable, 2m earth lead