PARWELD XR939H Welding/Grinding Flip Helmet
The Parweld Grind/weld XR has a recessed front for the auto darkening filter (ADF) unit covered by a front visor lens that provides high impact protection suitable for grinding (1B Impact rated). Both the internal ADF cover lens and front visor lens are easily changed.
The ADF has a flip-up action when a fully clear view is needed.
The ADF gives true colour view, light shade of 3 – 3.5 suitable for grinding and has a full shade level range variable from 4 -13. The sensitivity is adjustable, as is the delay function. All modes are switchable on the outer control with adjustment dials.
The auto darkening switch function uses four optical sensors mounted in an array for multi direction and complete space sensing.
The 13 in 1 optical coating provides extremely high UV/IR protection level.
The ADF optics are solar cell powered which has a replaceable lithium backup battery. A test button feature enables a battery voltage check with an LED light indicating if low. This button also enables an ADF shading test to check it is function correctly.
The helmet shell is manufactured from lightweight impact resistant material finished in a mark resistant gloss coating that also resist weld spatter & sparks. The head gear has multiple rake positions and adjustment for a precise fit with comfortable sweatband padding and designed with a special up / down mechanism. When raised over the head, the headband mechanism positions the centre of gravity low and aligned with the centre of welder’s head. This greatly lowers neck fatigue and make the welder feel more comfortable while working.
The key helmet components fully conform to all relevant international safety standards, and have excellent full-face, head & neck protection and suitable for TIG, MIG/MAG, MMA, grinding and plasma processes.
- Viewing Area: 100mm × 65mm / 3.94” × 2.56”
- UV/IR Protection: Up To Shade DIN 16 all the time
- Selectable Mode: Welding Shade Range / Grinding
- Light State Shade: 3 -to- 3.5
- Variable Shade: 4 -to- 8 / 9 -to-13 (Depending on mode selected and shade control adjustment)
- Filter CE Optical Class: 1/1/1/1
- Reaction Time: 0.000033 sec ( 1/30,000 s)
- Shade Clearing Delay Time: 0.3s -to- 0.9s (Depending on sensitivity control adjustment)
- Optical Sensors: Four infrared detectors
- Power Supply: Solar cells + Lithium battery (Replaceable battery: CR2450 x1)
- Power On/Off : Fully Automatic
- Operating Temperature: – 5°C to + 55°C ( 23°F to 131°F )
- Storing Temperature: – 20°C ~ + 70°C (-4 ° F to 158° F)
- Helmet Material: High-impact resistant Polyamide (Nylon)
- Helmet Class: EN 175 F CE
- Total Weight: 540 g
- Conforms with Standards:
EN 379 : 2003 + A1 : 2009
EN 175 : 1997
EN 166 : 2001