For the first time in the history of welding you as a welder see the joining. How the weld pool melts, how the weld seam is created. You can see how the filler material is immersed in the welding pool and gain
complete control over your work.
Crystal Lens Technology, CLT, offers you a brilliant vision, like through a window pane. Crystal clear. Thanks to Optrel autopilot you will always have the right protection level.
Superior visibility before and during welding dramatically increases your safety at work. No stumbling. No unintentional contact with dangerous
workpieces. Fewer injuries. Perfect all-around safeguard.
The crystal 2.0 helmet makes previous occupational safety a worry of the past. The helmet is there, but it does not impede your work. You can work with ease as if you were not wearing it at all. Like all Optrel helmet, the crystal 2.0 is one of the lightest welding helmets available, weighing just one pound.
Thanks to CLT, you can clearly see where the weld needs to start and where it ends. You can see grains and marks on the workpiece during welding. No more annoying interruptions to check the position of your welding torch.
Spare parts & accessories
- Front cover lens (5 pcs.) 5000.212
- Spare ADF cartridge 5012.900
- Inside cover lens (5 pcs.) 5000.001
- Adjustable headband (including sweatband and comfort band) 5003.250
- Cotton sweatband (2 pcs.) 5004.073
- Comfort band (2 pcs.) 5004.020
- Breast protector, leather 4028.015
- Description Fully automatic welder’s helmet with very bright and clear vision, both before and during welding (light level 2.0 in combination with Crystal Lens Technology).
- Protection levels
inactive Access level 2.0
active, manual: Protection levels 4-12
- Autopilot Automatic protection level regulation over the protection level range 4<12M with individual calibration option of ±2.
- Voltage supply Solar cells, 2 lithium button cells (CR2032)
- Sensor system Three sensors
- Sensitivity Continuously adjustable, new with “Super High” sensitivity
- Switching time
Light to dark:
0.100 ms at room temperature
0.070 ms at 55°C
Dark to light:
0.1 s to 2.0 s (including lighting control function)
- Classification EN379
Optical class: 1
Scattered light class: 1
Homogeneity class: 1
Angle dependence class of light transmittance: 2
- Dimensional stability
Welding mask: up to 220 °C
Front cover lens: up to 130 °C
- Eye protection Ultraviolet/infrared protection: Maximum protection over the entire protection level range
- Operating temperature -10°C to + 70°C/ 14°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature -20°C to + 80°C/ -4°F to 176°F
- Gross weight 497 g/17.0 oz
- Areas of application All electrical welding processes:
- Standards CE, ANSI, EAC, fulfils CSA
- Warranty 2 years