Clearmaxx & swiss air package includes
Ready to weld package Clearmaxx + swiss air respiratory protection system complete with control panel, incl. comfort half mask: consisting of half mask and hose system incl. head and neck strap, blower unit, shoulder harness, storage bag.
Swiss Air Mask
The core element of the Optrel Swiss air blower respiratory protection system is a ventilated half mask that completely covers the mouth and nose area and supplies them with purified air.
A breathing space is created in the mouth and nose area which, thanks to positive pressure, supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance. The half-mask, made of high-tech fabric, is designed in such a way that it can be excellently adapted to the individual thanks to a freely adjustable headband. This concept eliminates the need for time-consuming fit tests that are common with conventional half masks.
The clean air comes via a Y-hose from a miniaturized blower system, which is comfortably carried by a carrying unit on the back. In this way, the user is permanently in a “positive pressure air system”, which permanently protects his respiratory tract against contaminated air.
Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of respiratory and lung diseases.
Reduction of pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of head, face and eye protection systems. Heavy combination helmets are no longer necessary.
Increase the performance of users thanks to positive pressure system, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
Lowering investment costs due to the elimination of costly fitting tests (no fit test).
Reduction of running costs due to massive saving of paper masks as well as their disposal.
Security of supply
Thanks to a reusable half-mask system, supply is guaranteed at all times, even in the event of a shortage in times of crisis
Swiss air can be used completely self-sufficient, which allows maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent occupational health and safety.
Swiss air is as versatile in application as the tasks in industry, trade, construction, medicine or agriculture.
By planting a tree for each Swiss air system sold, Optrel compensates more than just the climate footprint of the respective system.
Spare parts & accessories
- Large clear cover lens 5000.038
- Large shade 3 cover lens 5000.049
- Large shade 5 cover lens 5000.048
- Headgear 5003.263
- Cotton sweatband (2 pcs.) 5004.073
- Comfort band (2 pcs.) 5004.020
- Swiss air black half mask 4160.500
- Swiss air nose foam 4160.530
- Swiss air headband pack of 2 5003.700
- Swiss air filter lid 4556.090
- Swiss air particle filter 4088.400
- Swiss air replacement 14 hour battery 4554.010
- Swiss air spark protection grid 4088.420
- Swiss air pre filter 4088.410
- Swiss air USB charger 4554.070
- Swiss air shoulder carrying unit 4556.030
- Swiss air control panel with cable and belt 4556.050
- Type Swiss air PAPR system, battery powered
- Protection level TH3 (EN12941)
- Flow rates
level 1: min. 100 l/min
level 2: min. 115 l/min
level 3: min. 130 l/min
All levels with automatic air flow control (levels are set directly on the fan and can be continuously adjusted via the control panel at the front).
- Material PA66 GF30
- Fan High quality ball beared motor
- Fuse Electronic
- Noise Max. 70db (A)
Optical (with swiss air Control Panel) and audible alarm for low / very low battery, clogged filter, no filter, and low flow
Low battery: alarm period: 3.0s (1.5s on, 1.5s off)
Filter: alarm period 0.5s (0.25s on, 0.25s off)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 250 x 170 x 50 mm
- Weight Blower unit 550 g / Overall system 1,200 g
- Colour Black
Ripstop textile (98% polyester and 2% polyurethanes
Inlay: Polyurethane foam
- Valves 2 exhalation valves with silicone membrane
- Colour Black
- Material Neoprene / elastic
- Colour Black
- Type TH3P R SL filter for TH3P System (EU) with pre-filter
- Material POM and silicone
- Length 180 mm (elastic, up to 355 mm excl. Y-hose)
- Internal diameter 21 mm
- Colour Black
- Type Li-Ione, rechargeable, 3,6 V / 6,5 Ah / 23.4Wh
- Operating time
level 1: 14h
level 2: 12h
level 3: 8h
(with new filter at room temperature)
- Charging time approx. 6h
- Sleep mode after 3 hours, activation by pressing once, start at second press
- Notified body CE 1024
- Warranty from date of purchase: 2 years for manufacturing and material defects, 6 months for battery
- Note The optrel SWISS AIR respiratory system may NOT be used in environments where there is an immediate danger to health or life (IDLH), in atmospheres containing less than 17% (Europe) oxygen or where the concentration of toxins is so high that a protection class in excess of TH3 (EU) is required. It is NOT evaluated as an ignition source in flammable or explosive atmospheres.
EN166 Optical class = 1
EN175 Mechanical strength = BT
- Shape stability
Grinding mask up to 220°C / 428°F
Front cover lens up to 137°C / 279°F
- Colour Black unpainted
- Operating temperature -10°C to + 70°C / 14°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature -20°C to + 80°C / -4°F to 176°F
- Weight 334g / 11,782 oz
- Standards Grinding helmet: EN 166 / EN 175 / EN 12941:1998 TH3 / complies with CSA Z94.3, ANSI OS Z87+, EAC PAPR helmet EN 166 / EN 169 / EN 170 / EN 12941:1998 TH3
- Warranty from date of purchase: 2 years for manufacturing and material defects