Oerlikon Spezial 2.5mm x 350mm Packet
SPEZIAL is a basic, double-coated multi-purpose MMA electrode. The composition of the double coating confers exceptionally good welding characteristics and a highly stable and directional arc. Very good gap bridging and ideally suited for root passes and positional welding. The glassy slag is easily removed from the finely-rippled weld seams, the excellent welding characteristics and ISO-V toughness to -30°C.
- Very stable arc and insensitive to the effects of arc blow.
- Sustained and high quality fusion with a very low welding current setting.
- Excellent operator appeal.
- Exceptional wetting even at low current.
- High flexibility for irregular gap.
- High Metallurgical deposit purity.
During manufacturing the two coatings are pressed simultaneously in a single extrusion operation. Both coatings from different chemical compositions but very complementary, will give a better technical result.