Easy to use
- Small size and light weight provide exceptional portability for a 16 mm (5/8″) rated cutting system.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes the Powermax45 XP easy to use – even for first-time operators.
- Smart Sense technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set.
- CNC interface and FastConnect torch connection allows both handheld and mechanized operation.
- A wide range of torch and consumable styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes.
- Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, gouging, precision gouging, and marking.
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4″) mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation.
- New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier changeout of consumables.
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and optimum torch performance.
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments.
Designed for low environmental impact
- Plasma cutting efficiency is 11% better than its predecessor, enabling you to cut more steel with less power, in less time.
- All plasma system components are recyclable.
- 14% lighter than its predecessor and delivers more cutting power.
- Power supply: 3-year
- Torch: 1-year
|Shield||Retaining Cap||Nozzle||Electrode||Swirl Ring|
|Max Control Gouging||420480||220854||420419||220842|
|Retaining Ring||Nozzle/Shield||Retaining Cap||Electrode|
- Input voltages (± 10%)
CE/CCC 230 V, 1-PH, 50–60 Hz
400 V, 3-PH, 50–60 Hz
- Input current @ 6,5 kW
CE/CCC 230 V, 1-PH, 33 A
400 V, 3-PH, 10 A
- Output current 10–45 A
- Rated output voltage 145 VDC
- Duty cycle @ 40° C (104° F)
CE/CCC 50% @ 45 A, 230 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 230 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 230 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 480 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 480 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 480 V, 3-PH
- Open circuit voltage (OCV)
275 VDC (200–240 V, CSA/CE/CCC and 480 V, CSA)
265 VDC (400 V CE/CCC)
- Dimensions with handles 442 mm (17.4″) D; 173 mm (6.8″) W; 357 mm (14.1″) H
- Weight with 6,1 m (20′) torch
CE/CCC 15 kg (33 lbs.)
- Gas supply
Cutting: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Gouging: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Marking: air (clean, dry and oil-free), argon
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure 188 l/min (400 scfh) @ 5,9 bar (90 psi)
- Input power cable length 3 m (10′)
- Power supply type Inverter – IGBT
- Engine drive requirement 12.5 kVA (10 kW) for full 45 A output
- Electrical efficiency 88%
- Recyclability 100%
- Certifications CE, RCM, CU/GOST-TR, UkrSEPRO, and Serbian AAA for use in Europe
Power supply: 3-year