Hire is available to account customers.
Non Account customers will need I.D. and a deposit will need to be taken.
Price per week
Gas and wire will need to be purchased separately.
The Jasic MIG 250P is a compact MIG/MAG/MMA power source. The unit is feature rich and has synergic programs pre loaded with optimal parameters for inexperienced welders but with a provision of fine tuning for the experienced welder. The pulsed MIG mode allows for high quality welds with a spatter free finish.
- Compact modern design, advanced IGBT technology
- Four welding modes include MMA, lift TIG, DC, MIG/MAG
- Functions such as accurate preset current/voltage, 2T/4T operation mode, synergic, gas selection, wire diameter selection, electronic inductance adjustment, and on-demand fan are available
- With synergic MIG, welding parameters can be automatically selected based on wire feed speed or material thickness
- Four roll drive unit
- DC MMA suitable for a wide range of electrodes in MMA
- Easy arc starting, low spatter, stable current which offers good weld bead shape
- Excellent weld characteristics
- Auto compensation for main voltage fluctuation with automatic protective functions including over current, overload, etc.
- Input Voltage 230+/- 15% 1p
- leff(A) 29.2
- Input Power(kVA) 9.13
- Voltage Adjustment Range (V) 13.5 – 36
- Current Range (A) 40 – 250
- VRD Voltage MMA (V) 15
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C MIG 250A @ 40% MMA 220A @ 40%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 75
- Wire Speed (m/min) 1.5 – 16
- Efficiency (%) 82
- Power Factor 0.76
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Dimensions (LxWXH mm) 895 x 455 x 760
- Weight (Kg) 49.7