The Jasic MIG 200 Compact inverter welder is equipped with powerful IGBT components, multi process capabilities and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance. This compact and portable MIG inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG/MAG and MMA (Stick) welding processes. The welding inverter comes complete with MIG welding gun, an earth return and a gas regulator.
- Single PCB compact inverter welder
- Self-adaptive creater filling function
- Stable arc and reliable performance
- Easy arc starting, less spatter, stable current and excellent weld bead shaping
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm MIG welding wire
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Burn back control
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance
- MIG inverter supplied in full colour packaging
Hire is available to account customers.
Non Account customers will need I.D. and a deposit will need to be taken.
Gas and wire will need to be purchased separately.
- Input Voltage AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Ieff (A) 21
- Input Power (kVA) 8
- Voltage Adjustment Range (V) 11 – 28
- Current Range (A) 30 – 200
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C 200A @ 35%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 53
- Wire Spool Size ø 200mm
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Power Factor 0.7
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 485 x 185 x 370
- Weight (Kg) 12.8