Premium TIG 315 Pulse AC/DC welding inverter is a technologically advanced three-phase multi wave power source suitable for medium to high production cycles. The innovative and user-friendly digital panel allows full control of the welding parameters. The excellent technical characteristics of the TIG 315 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally skilled TIG welders that require precise control and reliable performance.
- Pulse TIG AC/DC with Digital Control
- Program memory storage (50 sets of weld data)
- Microprocessor control of a wide range of functions
- Advanced multi wave options in AC mode
- Square, Triangular, Sine, Mixed Waveforms
- Variable AC frequency for precise penetration control
- Remote control interface
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) safety function
- MMA functionality with advanced features
- Intelligent fan for cooler operation
- Excellent welding characteristics
- Handle for ease of portability
Hire Inverter Package Includes
TIG inverter welder, TIG welding torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, consumables.
Hire is available to account customers.
Non Account customers will need I.D. and a deposit will need to be taken.
Gas and Tig wire will need to be purchased separately.
- Input Voltage AC 400V +/-15% – 50/60 Hz
- Ieff (A) TIG 10 MMA 12.4
- Input Power (kVA) 14
- Current Range (A) TIG 10 – 315 MMA 10 – 270
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C TIG 315A @ 30% MMA 270A @ 30%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 73 (12.4V – VRD)
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 566 x 224 x 405
- Weight (Kg) 25.5