Hire 4 JASIC 200 DC Pulse Tig Dual Voltage Per Week
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse wide voltage is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance. This technologically advanced PFC energy saving TIG inverter welder is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistent arc performance. The TIG 200 with high frequency starting also offers MMA (Stick) welding functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
- Digital control panel with parameter autosaving
- PFC Energy Saving pulse TIG inverter welder
- Wide Voltage Input – Auto Select 95V-270V
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT Pulse TIG/MMA welding inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable welding arc
- Inverter protection function
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern TIG welder
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- TIG welding Inverter supplied in full colour packaging
Hire Inverter Package Includes
TIG inverter welder, TIG welding torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, consumables.
Hire is available to account customers.
Non Account customers will need I.D. and a deposit will need to be taken.
Gas and Tig wire will need to be purchased separately.
- Input Voltage 95-265V – AC 50/60Hz
- Ieff (A) 27.7
- Input Power (kVA) 4
- Current Range (A) TIG 10 – 200 & MMA 10 – 125
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C TIG 160A @ 60% & MMA 125A @ 60%
- Ieff (A) 14.2
- Input Power (kVA) 6
- Current Range (A) TIG 10 – 200 & MMA 10 – 180
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C TIG 200A @ 30% & MMA 180A @ 25%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 65
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Pulse Frequency (Hz) 0.5 – 200
- Power Factor 0.99
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 420 x 135 x 277
- Weight (Kg) 7.5