TIG welders need a durable glove that provides enhanced dexterity. The ESAB TIG glove line capitalises on thoughtful design and high quality materials so welders can focus on the task at hand.
These gloves use high quality split cowhide for durability and supple goat skin, delivering uncompromised comfort. Kevlar® stitching throughout, adds strength for a long lasting TIG glove.
- Wing thumb for a natural grip
- Unlined for maximum comfort and feel
- Kevlar stitching
- Gauntlet designed for easy donning and doffing
- Operating Temperature -10 to +40 °C (+14 to +104 °F)
- Weight 160 g (0.35 lbs)
- Country Of Origin India
- Certifications CE, UKCA, EN407 413X4X, EN12477 Type A, EN388 2122X