The SAVAGE A40 helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter. Utilising the latest ADF technology, the welding lens gives a high clarity of view with True Color, resulting in an excellent optical quality. The SAVAGE A40 helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response.
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness.
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light.
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode.
- True Colour allowing for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition.
- Head Gear 0700000483
- Sweat Band 0700000414
- Front Cover Lens 0700000010
- Inside Cover Lens 0700000482
- ADF Cradle 0700000418
- Lens Retainer with Screw 0700000419
- Magnifying Lens +1.0 Diopter 0700000084
- Magnifying Lens +1.5 Diopter 0700000085
- Magnifying Lens +2.0 Diopter 0700000086
- Magnifying Lens +2.5 Diopter 0700000087
- Cartridge Dimensions 110 x 90 x 7.8 mm (4.33 x 3.54 x 0.3 in.)
- Viewing Area 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.)
- Lens Shade DIN 4, 9-13 Automatic
- Power Supply Solar cell, replaceable battery (1*CR2450 lithium). Alerts when low battery.
- Sensors 4
- Switch Time, from Dark to Light 0.1-0.9 s
- Switch Time, at 23°C 0.07 ms
- Classification 1/1/1/2
- Standards CE EN379 and EN175, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
- Weight 500 g (1.1 lbs.)