ESAB Renegade ES300i MMA Welder 230v-480v DV
ESAB Renegade ES300i MMA Welder 230v-480v DV is an inverter based MMA/Stick and LiveTIG machine with extreme power to weight ratio. The compact format makes it easy to carry and bring to any jobsite. Combined with high duty cycle and the ability to run the machine on long mains and welding cable makes this a superior welding machine for both on- and off site applications. The machine has an automatic input voltage sensor and can operate with any input voltage between 230 V and 480 V 3-phase.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format. Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments.
- For professional MMA welding with electrodes up to 6 mm with a high duty cycle of 300 A at 40%. Ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures.
- The machine automatically adjusts to optimal start and stop parameters based on the set current.
- A powerful voltage booster provide additional arc voltage for superior cellulosic weld performance.
- 3 memory settings for easy and quick access to welding parameters.
Renegade ES 300i including 3 metre mains cable and plug.
5 Metre Earth Cable & Clamp
5 Metre Cable & Electrode Holder
- Primary Voltage 230 VAC 1 ph +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Primary Voltage 230 – 480 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse slow 10 A (20 A at 230 V)
- Energy Save Mode 91W
- Rated kVA 11.3 kVA
- Maximum Output 300A
- Power Factor at Max Current 0.96
- Efficiency at Max current MMA/TIG 89% / 85%
- Open Circuit Voltage 48 V
- Open Circuit Voltage VRD 32 V
- MMA Welding Output
300 A / 32.0 V @ 40% Duty Cycle
250 A / 30.0 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
200 A / 28.0 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- TIG Welding Output
300 A / 22.0 V @ 40% Duty Cycle
250 A / 20.0 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
200 A / 18.0 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- Current Range 5 – 300
- Approvals CE / S / IP23
- Dimensions, L x W x H 460 x 200 x 320 mm
- Weight 15.00 kg