ESAB EPR-X1 PAPR Anti-fire Cloth of Breathing Tube
ESAB’s EPR-X1 PAPR unit connects seamlessly with all current ESAB prepared for air welding helmets and provides advanced respiratory protection from harmful welding fume particulates.
This PAPR is designed for applications ranging from occasional use to full-time industrial applications. The EPR-X1 offers a robust, compact housing with a powerful blower to ensure maximum life and performance. Check your battery status, fan settings and filter conditions at a glance with quick-access status LED lights. Additionally, the PAPR provides audible and vibratory alerts to notify the user of low air flow (indicating a needed filter change) and low battery conditions.
The EPR-X1’s turbo unit is controlled with easily-accessed push buttons allowing three airflow speed ranges of 170/190/220 l/minute. The HEPA-quality, EN12941 TH-3P certified two-stage filter and spark arrestor are easily accessed through a removable front door.
- Compatible with all ESAB prepared for air helmets: Sentinel A-50; Savage A-40; G-30/40/50; F-20
- User adjustable air flow 170/190/220 l/min
- Li-Ion battery pack (up to 10h duration @ 170 l/min)
- P3 filter and pre-filter
- International intelligent charger (interchangeable pins)
- Audio/visual/vibration blocked filter and low battery alarm
Anti-fire Cloth of Breathing Tube for ESAB EPR-X1pen PAPR System