- Reduces noise levels up to 27 dB
- Low-profile design combines easily with other safety equipment
- Sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Headband model
- Yellow colour for extra visibility
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs offer versatile protection for both short and long duration tasks. Ideal for protection against noise arising from a wide range of applications in the workplace and leisure activities.
Get visible lightweight hearing protection that combines excellently with other safety equipment with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H510A-401-GU. They’re ideal for moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works, and for outdoor activities, including lawn mowing or hedge trimming. The High-Vis colour provides the wearer extra visibility on high-risk workplaces such as airports and construction sites. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 27 dB and have sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re available infolding headband, neckband and helmet attached models.