26mm VersaDrive TCT HoleCutters – 55mm Deep
10X LONGER LIFE THAN STANDARD HOLESAWS
VersaDrive TCT Holecutters are a high performance solution for cutting larger diameter holes quickly and effectively. Premium grade Tungsten carbide teeth provide ultimate cutting performance in a wide range of Structural steels including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron.
These are rapidly becoming the go-to, alternative solution for fabricators and steel erectors needing to drill through heavy steel in locations and on projects where a rotary drill is more convenient and possibly safer than a Magnetic drill.
VersaDrive TCT Holecutters have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth
- Perfect for drilling heavy steel in remote locations
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Use in standard 1/2″ drill chuck or with magnet drill adapter
- One piece design includes arbour & (replaceable) pilot drill
- Combine with the multisink tool to broach & countersink in one operation