24mm VersaDrive Impact Reamer – Metric
VersaDrive® Reamers have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2″ drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
VersaDrive® reamers are not recommended for use with laser or plasma cut holes. The heat affected holes can be enlarged using the VersaDrive reamer with a slow speed magnet drill.
- Precision 6-flute design for smooth cutting
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy and long life
- Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn-out
- High strength, non-slip shank design Use on Impact or Rotary
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Impact driven reamers are not recommended for Flame or Plasma cut holes. Use with a Magnet Drill
- Reamer should be rotating before starting the cut & steady feed pressure should be used through the cut
- For materials thicker than 20mm use of ImpactaMag reamers is recommended