17mm HMT CarbideMax 55 TCT Magnet Broach Cutter
The CarbideMax 55 Series will broach up to 50mm thickness of metal
UP TO 10X LONGER LIFE AND 64% FASTER CUT THAN HSS CUTTERS
One of the hardest materials used for cutting tools, Tungsten Carbide, is capable of drilling through the toughest steels.
HMT CarbideMax TCT Annular Broach Cutters are tipped with individually brazed cutting teeth of the highest quality carbide. They are designed with an elaborate cutting geometry which results in faster, quieter, easier drilling and chatter free performance. Furthermore, because the teeth of the cutter are doing all of the hard work, less strain is put on the wall of the cutter. Therefore a thinner wall thickness is required meaning less material is removed resulting in a substantially faster cut.
Features & Benefits
- Premium Sandvik Tungsten Carbide teeth.
- Fits all standard 19.05mm Weldon shanks.
- Works well in Stainless Steel & Cast Iron.
- Elaborate tool geometry for a smooth cut.
- More than halves the cost of hole broaching.
- Reduced thickness tool made from flexible alloy steel results in fewer breakages.