181 Tec-Arc Compact Mig Welder
A professional range of compact mig welding machines designed for automotive maintenance and light fabrication.
These machines are designed and manufacturered in Britain using high quality components to industrial standards. They are constructed using heavy gauge power coated steel which can withstand lots of abuse.
The internals are designed to last for many years, even in the most demanding environments, producting proably the most realiable range of compact Migs available.
12 volt steps for very fine adjustment of power with a very low minimum voltage setting to allow welding down to 20 amps, makes this machine ideal for very thin gauge material.
Infinitely variable wire speed control synchronised to output for eacy setting. Built-in electronic burn back optimised for all settings. It has an industry standard Euro torch connection.
Can be used with 0.6, 0.8 wire on 15kg or 5kg spools and has a quality wire drive system and motor. Higher duty cycle than most similar sized machines.
- Designed for automotive maintenance and light fabrication
- Amps range: 20-185 amps
- Volt steps: 12
- Duty cycle @ 60%: 90 amps
- Input fuse (slow blow): 16 amps
- Dimensions: 530mm H (plus handle) x 360mm (plus rear wheels) x 740mm long
- Weight: 48kg
- 2 year warranty with 5 year warranty on main transformer
- Fully supported spares and service for a minimum of 15 years!